Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lucky to Have You

This was such a fun layout and I had a blast creating it!  I love my husband so much and I love that we have so much in common, but I am so glad we do not have to spend every waking moment together. 

I love that on any given weekend that he has off, we may spend the weekend getting away together....or maybe he will go hunting with the guys and I will scrapbook with the girls.  It just keeps us enjoying one another when we are together.  Now that my kids are grown, I really understand that in a whole new way.

This was created with my February Lucky Girl Crafts kit....which you can get here:  LGC store.  The paper is sooooooooooooo awesome!  Oh I *love* that paper with the leaves....and the gridded background.  So very cute!!!

I did this based on a sketch at Sketches in Thyme:

Here's a close up:


And no, I do NOT believe in luck.  I believe that God knows all.  I believe we have free will.  I believe God has a plan for our lives.  And yes, I use slang.  I say 'hey' instead of hello.  I love pizza, even though I really only enjoy it very much.  And that's all it is...improper use of language perhaps, but please know that I 'get it' and don't mean to offend you by my title.

But I certainly am a LUCKY GIRL!!!

10 comments:

Fern said...

Hi Ruth!! Beautiful layout!! Love the CAS look.. And the ribbon, felt and punched borders are all wonderful!! Thanks for playing over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is precious. I love your taked on this weeks sketch. Thank you for playing with Sketches In Thyme, hope to see you again next week.
Hugs
Tanya

Barb Craft said...

Ruth... this LO is fabulous!! I love everything about it! And since I have the kit.. I might just have to totally copy it!! heehee!!
Barb :)

Kristina said...

What a fantastic layout!! I love the design, paper, embellishments...everything!!

Dawnll said...

Such a fun kit for sure. I love what you created with this set.
Thank you for joining us this week at
sketches In Thyme
Hope you come back real soon.

Julie said...

nice page ruth, great job with the sketch!

lisaplus6 said...

swoooooon.... you rocked that sketch, ruth! you are such a talent... i always love seeing what you create!

Debbie said...

Love the colors on your layout Ruth!

mommyof5kidz said...

LOVE IT! Everything is just fantastic!!!

Kris Berc said...

Your layout is wonderful :)