These are my friends and I love them dearly. We joke that we don't "love" like we love a pizza or a new pair of shoes.....we Agape love people. Meaningful relationships. I looked up a definition of Agape Love:
"Unconditional love that is always giving and impossible to take or be a taker. It devotes total commitment to seek your highest best no matter how anyone may respond. This form of love is totally selfless and does not change whether the love given is returned or not."I have to admit....I'm far from perfect, but it's good to be able to love & be loved by people with grace and mercy.
Our challenge this week at Frosted Designs was to use the word "LOVE" on a project. At Frosted Designs we offer a challenge every week and offer a prize up as well.
This week's prize is a $20 gift certificate to Your Memories Here Store! Nice!!!
The Agape Love layout was inspired by this sketch at Scrapbook Sussies and the materials used are from their February kit that I 'just' got in the mail and couldn't wait to play with! These kits totally ROCK....and I believe the value of the kit is $40, but they only cost $29.95 plus shipping (reasonable shipping!). You can get yours here: Scrapbook Sussies
Here are a few more up close peeks:





3 comments:
What a great layout! I love how you put it together!
I am all about the Agape...and I am agape, as in, open-mouthed, at this fantastic layout. Doris is right - your work is beautiful!
The busyness of life may take us in two different directions... but I dearly (agape) love you my sweet friend. Hugs, Carin
BTW... nice page!
Post a Comment