Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oh my Word! A card!

It's so funny because I make a LOT of cards.....and hardly ever share them on my blog.  Maybe partly because I give them away too quickly.  Maybe because I have some amazing card making friends....and I have a little card making anxiety when I think of theirs. :)

But here's one I am sharing on Sunday, from a Tuesday Takes Challenge, by Mojo Monday!  Could I please get another day of the week in there?  It was a fun challenge over at Sketches in THyme...give their challenges a try when you are looking for a little inspiration yourself!





I used fun supplies from my latest Lucky Girl Crafts Kit...and then added a couple leftovers of my own.

This was the sketch:



So what do you think?  I really like how it turned out. :)

And I have a winner to announce as well!!!  wendipooh13.......come on down!  You are the lucky winner for my Lucky Girl Crafts Blog Hop!  Congrats!!!  Just contact Jessica at jasafras98@yahoo.com by February 14 to claim your prize. :)  And thanks to everyone who played along!

2 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

The recipient of this card is just so lucky. How delicate and pretty. Thank you for playing with Tuesday Takes @ Sketches In Thyme.
Hugs
Tanya

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh LOVE your card and thanks sooo much!!!! I'm super excited.. off to email ya