Your lucky friend - to be getting such an elegant and sophisticated card !
Beautiful card! I love that you used a heart in place of the squares! :)
Beautiful card! love the butterly!Barb :)
Um, yeah, that card is pretty much stunning!!!
That card is gorgeous!!! What a brilliant card!
beautiful card ruth!!!
Beautiful card - love the colors!
Great card!
What a beautiful card Ruth! I love the colors a lot!!!! I have been making cards as of late too, which is weird for me! But I am going with it! Your card is adorable and your friend is going to love it!e.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Your lucky friend - to be getting such an elegant and sophisticated card !
Beautiful card! I love that you used a heart in place of the squares! :)
Beautiful card! love the butterly!
Barb :)
Um, yeah, that card is pretty much stunning!!!
That card is gorgeous!!! What a brilliant card!
beautiful card ruth!!!
Beautiful card - love the colors!
Great card!
What a beautiful card Ruth! I love the colors a lot!!!! I have been making cards as of late too, which is weird for me! But I am going with it! Your card is adorable and your friend is going to love it!
e.
Post a Comment