Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Journey

I love to play with sketches and a great source for them is definitely Sketchy Thursdays!  The inspiration there is fantastic and so are the sketches.

This past week they offered this sketch:




And this is what I did with it:







This is also my weekly entry into the Scrapbook Throwdown at Memorable Seasons. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how you flipped the sketch and turned the title on the side. Thanks for joining this week's Sketchy Thursday challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love how you flipped the sketch and i love the journaling strips! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thurdsdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love love love love the photos, the colors and loving the little sign in the corner! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

Great page! Love the colors!
~Kim