Sunday, February 20, 2011

Challenged

I love challenges!  I love how they stretch you and get you to think a little differently.  To see a little differently.  To use your supplies in a different way.

Crop Suey had a challenge to use 9 different items (and multiples are all counted as one item).  This is my creation (photos circa 1985) for that challenge:
My items:  cardstock, patterned paper, brads, button, stickers, chipboard, pebble, rubons & punches.  Whew!

Have you been creative lately?  Are you thinking outside the box?  It really doesn't matter what your skill or level of creativity is, as long as you are having fun. :)  But if you are stuck and can't find your mojo....check out a challenge site like Crop Suey or FROSTED DESIGNS.

7 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Love all the different fonts in your title!

Lori Gentile said...

I love your take on the challenge!! I do love challenges, too. I have not been crafty lately. I've been taking a much needed break. :)

Elizabeth said...

I love challenges too and you rocked the Crop Suey's challenge!!! I thought it was neat to use 9 different items!!!

So maybe since purple is hard for you to work with you should try a layout like I did!! :)
Hope your weekend is blessed!
e.

Anonymous said...

What a great layout! and great job on getting all of those elements into your project.

angie gutshall said...

Great take on the challenge! Fun colors :)

Unknown said...

I just love your scrapbooking pages!! Thanks for sharing. Just found your site and am following now. Stop by my blog, would love to have you follow.

Blessings,
Carol

http://3kidcropshop.blogspot.com/

Barb Craft said...

Don't you just love a great challenge?! You did this one brilliantly!! So many elements but it doesn't look busy at all! Gorgeous LO!
barb :)