******************
Thanks for joining us for the Lucky Girl Crafts blog party! This month we're celebrating this amazing kit:
Join us each day of the blog party (February 1, 2 & 3) to take a peek at the projects the Lucky Girl DT has created with this month's kit. We'll also be giving away prizes to a few LUCKY GIRLS - are you one of them? Read on to find out how you can win!
Want a Lucky Girl kit of your own? Check out February's fantastic special:
Get 15% off any prepaid Lucky Girl Crafts subscription - available in 3, 6 and 12 month options when you use code LOVE2SCRAP at check out.
For international orders, please contact Jessica by e-mailing your order to jasafras98@yahoo.com
Here's my first layout with the Kid At Heart kit:
Wow, photos from 1993! But what fun to pull them out and play with some from the past.
Here's my first layout with the Kid At Heart kit:
Wow, photos from 1993! But what fun to pull them out and play with some from the past.
On these letters I sprayed black mist on them so they would match the L on my flashcard. L is for Lion...I loved that. But that orange lion did not suit the page. So I covered it up with a star that I cut from the paper....from behind my photos.
Here's how you can win $7 lucky bucks to the store:
Be sure to visit all of the Lucky Girls to check out all of the amazing projects created with the Kid at Heart kit and to have an ever greater chance of winning.
- Earn 1 entry for referring a friend to the LGC blog party
- Earn 1 entry for answering my question
- Earn 10 entries for the giveaways on all of the Lucky Girl Crafts Blog Party when you place any order between now and February 3!
Be sure to visit all of the Lucky Girls to check out all of the amazing projects created with the Kid at Heart kit and to have an ever greater chance of winning.
****Each of us has lucky bucks to give away - are you feeling Lucky?***
Ana - anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com
Jessica - mtnmommyscrapper.blogspot.com
LGC Store Blog - luckygirlcraftkits.blogspot.com
Ruth - inreallifefaith.blogspot.com
Sabrina: sabrinaalery.blogspot.com
Stacy: stacy-scrappinqueen.blogspot.com
Ana - anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com
Jessica - mtnmommyscrapper.blogspot.com
LGC Store Blog - luckygirlcraftkits.blogspot.com
Ruth - inreallifefaith.blogspot.com
Sabrina: sabrinaalery.blogspot.com
Stacy: stacy-scrappinqueen.blogspot.com
I know each of us is still a kid at heart....so my question for your entry into my Lucky Girl Lucky Bucks Giveaway is:
What was your favorite childhood game?
I loved playing school with all the neighborhood kids. I *loved* being the teacher and organizing everything, giving out 'tests', correcting 'tests' and all that stuff. :)Answer that question in my comment section for your chance to win. And thanks for hopping along with me and my Lucky Girls. :)





11 comments:
How bright and fun is this layout! Great job. I loved playing school too!
So cool how you trimmed the photo to the same shape as the alpha card!
love how bright and fun this page is. I loved battleship and connect four. and capture the flag.
Oh that is a beautiful and cheery layout!! I love the photos :)
Love the colors on this page and the way you used the journaling card!!
What a great LO! LOVE those colors--fab job!
I have two fav games--one was Euchre! We loved playing and had my grandparents down each Sunday to play 6 or 8 player games! LOVED IT! I also loved playing with a metal wheel/circle that we would let go on a wooden T and chase it around (it was a game from a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago! Before 1900's).
Love your layout Ruth! The bright green in the paper against the red and blues in perfect! As a child I also played school and was the teacher. We had a large chalkboard and bulletin in our playroom, perfect for school!
I am loving this layout. So bright and cheerful!
Great multiphoto layout!!!! I love how it turned out!
what a great page!!! sooo fun... fave childhood game was always soccer!!! still love it too
Love this bright, cheerful LO. My fave game was kickball.
Post a Comment