I have to say....I love double page layouts! So often I take a bunch of pictures and I can't leave anyone out of the layout. And how often do I get a group shot? Not too often. I'm going to try to get better at that. And also get myself in the photos. :)
I made my journaling lines by sewing across that area of the page. I really loved that and will do it again soon. And the bling.....oh I love the bling! I took one package of the Prima bling and cut it into 3 separate flourishes and used it in 3 spots on the page...with those yummy flowers! I put my Martha Stewart butterfly punch to good use again. I think of all my punches I've gotten the most out of that one. And my threading water Fiskars border punch as I used that as well.
******************
******************
Thanks for joining us for the Lucky Girl Crafts blog party! This month we're celebrating this amazing kit:
Join us each day of the blog party (February 1, 2 and 3) to take a peek at the projects the Lucky Girl DT has created with this month's kit. We'll also be giving away prizes to a few LUCKY GIRLS - are you one of them? Read on to find out how you can win!
Want a Lucky Girl kit of your own? Check out February's fantastic special:
Get 15% off any prepaid Lucky Girl Crafts subscription - available in 3, 6 and 12 month options when you use code LOVE2SCRAP at check out.
Here's how you can win $7 lucky bucks to the store:
- Earn 1 entry for referring a friend to the LGC blog party
- Earn 1 entry for answering my question
- Earn 10 entries for the giveaways on all of the Lucky Girl Crafts Blog Party when you place any order between now and February 3!
Be sure to visit all of the Lucky Girls to check out all of the amazing projects created with the Kid at Heart kit and to have an ever greater chance of winning.
****Each of us has lucky bucks to give away - are you feeling Lucky?***
Ana - anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com
Jessica - mtnmommyscrapper.blogspot.com
LGC Store Blog - luckygirlcraftkits.blogspot.com
Ruth - inreallifefaith.blogspot.com
Sabrina: sabrinaalery.blogspot.com
Stacy: stacy-scrappinqueen.blogspot.com
Ana - anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com
Jessica - mtnmommyscrapper.blogspot.com
LGC Store Blog - luckygirlcraftkits.blogspot.com
Ruth - inreallifefaith.blogspot.com
Sabrina: sabrinaalery.blogspot.com
Stacy: stacy-scrappinqueen.blogspot.com
I know each of us is still a kid at heart....so my question for your entry into my Lucky Girl Lucky Bucks Giveaway is:
What is the last line of paper that you've played with when scrapbooking?
Mine would be the Prima Mommy and Me papers for this fantastic Kid at Heart Kit! *love*!Answer that question in my comment section for your chance to win. And thanks for hopping along with me and my Lucky Girls. :)



9 comments:
I love double page LO's too. Yours is great! The last line I used was Imaginisce "Enchanted". I used it in a shadow box I just made for my friends newborn baby girl's nursery.
Like the page, but you have some strange friends! teehee.
Loving your two page layout!!! Great job :)
Seriously gorgeous 2-pager!
wonderful 2 pgr that is gorgeous!!!!! last line I used was Sassafras Paper Crush, I just got it and LOVE it!!!
wow, love the bright cheery look of your double page layout!!! I don't challenge myself enough to make them anymore.
Thanks for your comment on my blog, Ruth. They're appreciated! And of course, you may use that title!!!
this is a gorgeous page. love the butterflies and bling. and that you sewed the lines for your journaling.
Ooohhh - I love this double page spread! I used to do them exclusively, but out of sheer lack of time I mostly do singles now. I'm so glad you're part of the team - welcome!
I loooooooove how you made the lines for journaling! LOVE it!
I used some Making Memories papers for the last scrapbook page I made.
Post a Comment