Thanks for joining us for the Lucky Girl Crafts blog party! This month we're celebrating this amazing kit:
Join us each day of the blog party (February 1, 2 & 3) to take a peek at the projects the Lucky Girl DT has created with this month's kit. We'll also be giving away prizes to a few LUCKY GIRLS - are you one of them? Read on to find out how you can win!
Want a Lucky Girl kit of your own? Check out February's fantastic special:
Get 15% off any prepaid Lucky Girl Crafts subscription - available in 3, 6 and 12 month options when you use code LOVE2SCRAP at check out.
Here's how you can win $7 lucky bucks to the store:
- Earn 1 entry for referring a friend to the LGC blog party
- Earn 1 entry for answering my question
- Earn 10 entries for the giveaways on all of the Lucky Girl Crafts Blog Party when you place any order between now and February 3!
Be sure to visit all of the Lucky Girls to check out all of the amazing projects created with the Kid at Heart kit and to have an ever greater chance of winning.
****Each of us has lucky bucks to give away - are you feeling Lucky?***
Ana - anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com
Jessica - mtnmommyscrapper.blogspot.com
LGC Store Blog - luckygirlcraftkits.blogspot.com
Ruth - inreallifefaith.blogspot.com
Sabrina: sabrinaalery.blogspot.com
Stacy: stacy-scrappinqueen.blogspot.com
Ana - anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com
Jessica - mtnmommyscrapper.blogspot.com
LGC Store Blog - luckygirlcraftkits.blogspot.com
Ruth - inreallifefaith.blogspot.com
Sabrina: sabrinaalery.blogspot.com
Stacy: stacy-scrappinqueen.blogspot.com
I know each of us is still a kid at heart....so my question for your entry into my Lucky Girl Lucky Bucks Giveaway is:
What is one scrapbooking toy....I mean tool... or product that you thought you HAD to have, but rarely or never use?
Mine is my Paper Gator. It's a corner rounder tool that goes through several layers of paper all at once. I rarely ever use it. In fact I was just wondering what belonged in this 'spot' on the shelf in my scrapbooking room when I realized I had loaned it out.....um, last summer. :) Answer that question in my comment section for your chance to win. And thanks for hopping along with me and my Lucky Girls. :)





10 comments:
Isn't it fun reusing packaging? I absolutely adore this layout Ruth!!! Congrats to your son!!! That is such great news! I can't wait to see some layouts from the wedding!
I love that layout! Congrats!
The toy/tool I thought would be great was my circle cutter. Turns out... it doesn't cut circles as well as I thought. I think I should have bought a different brand.
Cute layout! Congrats on being a Lucky Girl!
The one tool is my crop-a-dile. I thought I had to have it to find out I really don't use it at all.
Congrats to them what a cute couple and layout too!
ohhh LOVE the page and all the fun sewing!!!!!
I haven't used my Cuttlebug enough at all!!!! I sooo need to start
Beautiful layout! Love the stitching with the hearts! It's hard to name one toy I just had to have, as I have many! But I would say the one bad investment I made is my original Sizzix. It sits and collects dust!
BEAUTIFUL LO! Congrats to your son:)
The toy I had to have....would be the border punches. I only use three maybe four of them. I wish I never would have bought them.
Such a sweet LO. For me, it's the I-top. I never use it...bought all the different size pieces to make all my own brads...um, not!
Such a sweet layout!
love love love the hearts and sewing on this page.
Post a Comment