Saturday, August 21, 2010

What a Week!

Time goes by so quickly sometimes. 

This week I spent time canning tomatoes a couple times, doing the every day life stuff and also managed to get some fun girl time in.  Lots of fun girl time!

Wednesday I spent the day with some wonderful friends going to a place called Loafer's Glory ("a glimpse of yesteryear").  We had a really good lunch, did a little shopping, a lot of chatting & laughing....just an overall great day!

Thursday night I went to a Stampin' Up party hosted by Carin (second from left) that Renee (her sister, far left) demonstrated.  Again, a great dinner, a little shopping, a lot of chatting & laughing (seeing a pattern here?) and we made a couple really cute cards.  Which I really should take a picture of and post.

Today I spent the day scrapping with Heather (second from right) at "Chics With Pics" monthly crop day.  I didn't get a ton of layouts done, but it was a really fun day.   And we totally scored getting some 15 cents a sheet Bazzill at the LSS!  I ended up with 117 pieces and Heather outdid me with over 200!  But at 15 cents a sheet...well how could we not?

Looking forward to church tomorrow.  Will miss going without Dave, but he'll be back later in the day.  Worship is just perfect wherever you are.

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Julie said...

what a great week!

Carin said...

We had fun in "yesteryear" but glad I don't have to live there!!! Had a great time with you & the other ladies!

Sasha Farina said...

can i have a can of tomatoes? that sounds delish.. i have never canned anything in my life!