Saturday, August 14, 2010

Say Cheez?

Okay, so while I *love* my alphas......especially the thick ones like these Pink Paislee glittery aqua blue letters....I tend to hoard them.  I know, big shocker to those who scrap with me (you know who you are....I believe you are a P & and an F).  So yes, on purpose I left off the last E.  Why would I use 3 of the same vowels on one word?  :)  And yes, it's 'se' at the end not Z, but again I always have those left and may as well use it, right?  Another little quirk.

I did this layout from a PageMaps sketch and used a Lucky Girl Crafts kit (August's Old School....oh my gosh, you will love this kit!  It's really, really packed and so much fun!).

Just random pics of sweet friends hamming it up.
I hope this finds you having a great summer weekend and that you have lots of opportunity to say "Cheez"!

2 comments:

Julie said...

great page!!! i love me some dimensonal alphas too girl!

Bibi said...

Lol! I agree! Cheez is perfect!