Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Life is Very Good!
That is what my title should say, don't you think?
Another layout of the birthday bash. We took a ton of photos, so there will be lots of layouts! It is so much fun playing with paper and photos and putting the memories together in a fun way.
I put my April Scrapbook Sussie kit to good use with this one. I love that I am getting several layouts out of each kit and that they can be used for a variety of layouts (not all the same subject).
One other thing I am absolutely loving are tiny alphabets!!! In this layout I added some tiny alphas from Adorn-It to add notes on the photos. Notes like who is in the photo and what they are doing. Just little things in addition to the journaling (which was about the event overall). There were so many people and I know my memory enough to know that in a few short years...those little details will be lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment