Thursday, August 12, 2010

Me & My Three

I dug out some older Cosmo Cricket to do this layout based on this sketch for a challenge at Willowtraders.

It's a photo from Mother's Day this year and I really like how it turned out. 

The journaling in the tiny letters (did I mention how much I love tiny letters?) reads:  Mother's Day is best spent together.  I put it on a Jenni Bowlin tag "Remember".

If you need some inspiration there is a challenge going on all month at Willowtraders called the August Thaw (thaw stand for Three a Week...as in three challenges each week).  We have some fantastic sponsors and great inspiration, so please join us if you have the chance.

3 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I joined willow trades but always forget to stop in there. Thanks for sharing the sketch as well as the awesome page!

Carly said...

Great sketch- love what you did with it! I enjoyed checking out your blog :)

Lydia said...

great job on the sketch!! love your paper choices!