Have I ever mentioned how much I adore those tiny little letters? I do! They are the perfect way to add quick and easy journaling or to tag photos of people. The ones I've used in the above layout were by Adorn-It and were about 99 cents a sheet. Of course I'd love to get more....if you know of anyone carrying them, please let me know. They are multicolored sheets of letters. And yes, it's another layout about 'the' birthday party. :)
The above kit is by Lucky Girl Crafts again. I'm telling you, this kit is packed! I've shown 3 layouts so far, but this kit is going to do several (and yes, I've got several to show you)! And the nice mix of papers means that they will not all look the same because the paper is not all from one line. Love that! This is the Old School kit and you can get yours here: Lucky Girl Crafts
So what's happening in your life this weekend? I'm going to be scrapbooking with friends at a crop in Cadillac. If you are in this area and would like to join us, just leave me a message and I will get back with you on details. It's a crop during the day on saturday.

4 comments:
Really nice layout!
Thanks for sharing,
KristinaH
love your lo! The colors looks so fun!
I only have 1 set of the adornit letters but I used them for a LOT of words! I'll have to try and remember where I got them!
love it ruth!! amm i think carried those letters?
Have I told you lately how awesome you are? Not just for the shout out and amazing support you are giving to me & Lucky Girl Crafts - which by the way, thanks a ton! - but for your great artwork! Seriously - you rock! Hope your weekend is great!
Post a Comment