I heard that the other day and just cracked up. Do you ever hear things from your childhood that you used to say and just smile when you hear it? I love stuff like that.
Well it's been a great week for me this week. A super busy one, that's for sure and not much actual scrapping...although I did go to a Stampin' Up Open House and saw all the new stuff and made some really fun little projects.
I love reading blogs and love the inspiration that I find on them. And the occasional giveaways are always a bonus. With CHA just around the corner, there are giveaways galore right now. In fact, I have been fortunate enough to win a few.
One was by Sarah...some Imaginisce loot: here. She is super creative and I'm definitely keeping her on my blog reader.
Then there are the new reveals by Bella Blvd...and I won this one: here I REALLY love the Mid-Term Collection (thank you Stephanie!!!!).
And I did a blog hop for a newish kit company Midnight Rooster (don't you LOVE that name??). They have a terrific design team and the kits are definitely drool-worthy. This is what I won: here It's a mini kit....not quite as packed as their fantastic kits, but it will give me a great taste of how they put a kit together. I can't wait! :)
I used a Scrapbook Sussies kit for this.....and who says you can't add bling on a guy page? ;) I found this random photo in some stuff of my dad's and I think it's a fun picture of my hubby.

4 comments:
Wow!!! You have been pretty lucky indeed! :D Love the colors in your page!
Lucky you!!
Your layout is wonderfully design, love the balance!! :)
And Ruth, you have heard of the Color Room, you've visited my blog more than once when I have posted about it, hee hee, but come visit us here:
http://thecolorroom.ning.com/
Don't you just love those giveaways! And it's even better when you win one! Great layout!
congrats!!
Post a Comment