*sigh*
Sometimes it works perfectly. Other times not. When it works, we love it. When it doesn't...well we don't post much. ;)
For some reason my image options in blogger no longer give me access to my photos on my computer. So then we must upload them to another site, and just that extra step makes me not post. Silly, but true. It seems like such a pain!
I'm hoping to find resolution soon, so if you are aware of the reason for this in blogger, please let me know. Thanks!
Moving on....
This is the latest layout I've done. It's a fun reminder of my friend's birthday celebration that we had in Chicago a few years back. It's titled "Chi-Town Princess" and that's exactly what she was for the weekend.
I was inspired to use my scraps......fun, bright colored scraps of some of my fav papers. I punched & I stitched & I blinged a little too. :) I love getting back to some basic punch shapes....my old set of circles.
Thanks for hanging with me!

1 comment:
Hi Ruth ... just popped in to say "HELLO" and thanks for visiting my blog and the Imaginisce Sketch Challenge ...
Loved this LO of yours at SD4U - the colours are gorgeous ....
See ya in the Forum ...
Love, Tracy
Post a Comment