Friday, July 9, 2010

The Beginning of Forever

This layout was created for a sketch challenge over at Memorable Seasons (my fav place to shop...tell Jill I sent you).  

It reads: 
Even though you are my youngest son, your graduation does not seem like an ending to me...it's a new beginning. You've wanted to be a farmer like your daddy ever since you were big enough to push your toy John Deere tractors around & take rides on the big John Deere with him.
 
You are living your little boy dreams. Way to go!

8 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

That's what I need, another favorite place to shop!! LOL, thanks for the tip, I'm off to check it out and I seriously love the colors of your layout and the multip-photo look gets my huge thumbs up!

Candace H said...

Ruth, I ♥ this layout!!! The journaling is terrific and I really like the multi-photos - it tells such a great story!

Janine Rachau said...

Awww....such a sweet post and layout. TFS!

michelle hill said...

this is so cute..i love that border...
xo
m

Miss Misi said...

Great LO and I love your journaling!

Angela L. said...

Gorgeous layout and such a heartfelt, sweet story.... why do our kids have to grow up SO fast?

Nathalie said...

Great design and colors! I love the heartfelt journaling!

Carin said...

Very cool... the journaling says it all.