Saturday, March 27, 2010

These Are The Moments...

We want to remember forever! When our boys each turned 10, Grandma & Grandpa Tacoma would let them choose anywhere they would like to go for dinner. Wes chose The Outback Steakhouse (great choice I might add).

9 comments:

Julie said...

awe so sweet ruth!

Joyce said...

What a great idea! Love your LO!

Candace H said...

Love this layout, Ruth! And many of the others you've posted lately... you've been busy! Can't wait to see your blog makeover when it's completed... looking great so far!

lisaplus6 said...

that is just so precious!

Jana said...

Beautiful LO!

Bibi said...

Lovely layout! And your stickle storage is great! Glad it made you feel "green', lol. :)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Fabulous layout, and your lil man has great taste in restaurants :)

Merrilee said...

Lovely layout!

Lori Gentile said...

I love the layout! And, Outback is a fabulous choice! I agree!