Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Precious in His Sight!

A photo I adore as much as the cupcake ones! :) There is something so heart warming about a little boy and his Superman ice cream. The years have just flown by. But he is still "precious in His sight."

I had a lot of fun with this layout! I actually found this photo right before going to bed and then proceeded to plan the layout instead of sleeping. Oh I was in bed, but my mind was making a scrapbook page! Does that ever happen to you? Or am I the only crazy one?

Superman colored papers were My Mind's Eye - Jack & Jill collection, alphas are October Afternoon Mini Market and MME - Jack & Jill Alpha. You can find all these and so much more (trust me....this KIT is LOADED!!!) at Scrapmuse!

1 comment:

Carin said...

He is precious! The colors are great! No, I don't think about scrapping, but my mind is full of other crafty bits from time to time instead of sleep.

Luv your new banner too and that funky bird!