Friday, March 26, 2010

I'll Bet You Are Wondering....

...if I suddenly had a lot of free time on my hands? I mean isn't this the 5th post in a row? I mean in consecutive days? Well my sweet friend and Design Teammate at Scrapmuse, Kimmy, told me a little something about creating blog posts set to post later. Yeah, I knew it could be done....but never knew how. Now I do! TAda!



I was frustrated waiting for my "Stickles" to get to the tip of my bottle the other day. I knew they were 'supposed' to get stored upside down, but didn't have anything that would work. So I decided to try to make my own. I had a corrugated box handy (ready to go out in the garbage), so I punched a little hole in the top of the box...then made the hole a bit bigger to fit the cap of the bottle. I painted the top of the box and covered the sides with paper. I put a label on the ribbon and finished it off.

It works great and looks pretty cute too!
I feel so GREEN!

7 comments:

twinkles11 said...

hmmm. cool idea. i think i may have to try this.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Right now my Stickles are all jumbled up in a little basket; but your holder is so cool and clever.

Julie said...

awesome ruth!!!

Amooretto said...

This is an awesome idea! I LOVE me some stickles and I just throw mine in a tupperware. This is so pretty to display and you don't have to struggle to get the glitter out!

janet said...

What a great idea!!! This looks so great! Very clever!

Nathalie said...

This is so cool!!!! Great idea and you made it very cute too!

Joyce said...

You are a genius!! I have the same issue with my stickles....hmmmm I am feeling a bit creative right now. Thanks for the great idea!!!