Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Love & Cupcakes


Every once in a while I pull out a box of old photos and it just makes my heart sing! I did a layout of my son Wes from when he was about 2 1/2 years old. Back when a cupcake was so much more than a cupcake. It was love. Oh to have that little guy back for a just a day. :)

Bo Bunny Papers

4 comments:

Rachel V. said...

Ruth! I love this! I'm so glad you did a LO with those pics. :)

scrapnic72 said...

Ruth, those photos are priceless and what a cute and fun layout! I also like the new blog look; perfect for spring!

Nicci

Liz said...

LOVE those photos. Totally cracking me up. Great work with the colors in the Bo Bunny challenge. TFS.

Anonymous said...

That looks like some serious cake eating!!!
You've created a lovely well balanced layout.