I love large photos and how the show the details of a moment and make such a 'statement'. :) Over at Frosted Designs Blog we are showing layouts with larger sized photos. Be sure to check them all out!
I chose an 8x12 enlargement to feature on her page of my son doing what he loves best. If you haven't worked with these large photos, we encourage you to try it. The detail is fantastic! Fancy Pants Designs "Like Father, Like Son" line was a fun choice with additional embellies like Take Note Journaling Tag & Philosophy tag and letter stickers from Prima.
Now it's your turn! Have a photo enlarged, or pull an older 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 out of your stash of photos and create a layout. Then link it to the November 5 thread at Frosted Designs for your chance to win! :)
And a little note....I was featured again on Practical Scrappers...my layout is "Lake of the Clouds" and is the 8th one down on the Making a Statement with Titles post. :)
I am going to be enjoying a weekend of lots of fun, food & fellowship with wonderful friends this weekend at Work In Progress Kits weekend retreat. I hope you are as blessed as I know I will be. I am so grateful for friendships.

7 comments:
Ruth... such a great photo to scrap!! I love the way you let the photo take up the entire page from top to bottom on the one side!! Congrats on being featured on Practical Scrappers!! Have fun with your friends this weekend!!
barb :)
Great layout, Ruth! The dp you took are perfect for this 'manly' photo.
Woot woot for being featured on Practical Scrappers!
Have a great weekend.
I love your page, Ruth! You really did choose a perfect photo and perfect papers!!!
I need your mailing addy as you were chosen my Lucky Girl RAK this time!!!! Congrats,
Blessings,
Kim xXx
Congrats on the feature over at Practical Scrappers! Love your picture for the Frosted Designs phto challenge. Boy, he sure caught alot of fish!
Great layout for a great photo Ruth! Happy belated Birthday!!!
Lori
Great post and great layouts, Ruth! You KNOW you don't have to convince me of the power of enlarged photos on layouts! And congratulations on the new creative position with Frosted Designs....they picked a gem in you!
Nicci
Fabulous LO, it complemets the photo so beautifully! :D
Post a Comment