Have you ever taken an online class? I have and I love them! I don't have a local scrapbook store that offers classes and this is my opportunity to take one and to be inspired by the best scrappers around the country.
I took a sketch class last month at Inspired to Scrap and it was fantastic! Stacey offers Weekend Warrior Card Classes, classes on using your tools and so many others.
December will have 15 Days of Journaling Inspiration and you won't want to miss this class! Let me share a little more about the class and the special offer for you!
December 8-22 : 15/15 – 15 Days of Journaling Inspiration – $15
“Black Friday Week” Special- Class is only $10!!
Features of the class-
Whether you want to write a little or a lot, this class is for you!! We’ll be inspired by journaling ideas, prompts, challenges, page ideas, samples and more in this class.
Access to a private area of the message board
Daily journaling inspiration
Photo and/or Video tutorials
All new samples and layouts to spark your creativity
Encouragement and support to complete 15+ layouts
Inspiration from fellow classmates
Prizes!!
**Plus an extra two weeks to complete the challenges to be entered into the prize drawing!
I hope you will join us!
3 comments:
thanks for the info ruth!
Cool,...thanks!
Ruth, thanks for the class suggestions!
Post a Comment