Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Celebrate with Me!

I think every day is a celebration...you just have to look for it!  Today though, marks the 100th post here at my blog.  How fun is that?!  Pretty neat if you ask me.

So I'd like to celebrate this week!  I've got a few giveaways to do...and everyone loves a giveaway, right?!  And lots of FUN news to share!


My first announcement is that I am Guest Designing at Dixie Pieces Kit Club this month!  It was so much fun working with this kit.  It's GORGEOUS and so packed!  And I love that it had a couple items that were a little outside my "box" and yet a ton of fun papers and embellies that were so sweet and easy to use, as well as my absolute favorites.....alphabets!  Not one, but two of them!  Ah, yes, life is good!!!

You can see the kit here:  Dixie Pieces Kit Club   And the layouts here:  Slide Show

And I have this giveaway today: 


 Two packs of embellies from Imaginisce and a package of the cutest ribbon!  How do you win?  Well become a follower of my blog (over at the right hand side of the blog) and leave me a message telling me what your favorite item in the Dixie Pieces Krafty Lime Kit is.  I will draw a winner this weekend from today's post.

And be sure to check back tomorrow as I will be doing another giveaway!  Thanks for sharing with me this week!



7 comments:

nursela said...

Wow! The kit is already sold out! My favorite piece of it was the little "wheat" things. I didn't see a list of contents, so I don't know exactly what they're called, but I noticed them right away on your layout! The mesh netting was cool too! Worked great with the little fish on the fishing layout!

Julie said...

woo hooo congrats ruth!!! what a fun and funky kit!!! i LURVE that large mesh!!!! what a fabulousmix in that kit!!!!

Angela L. said...

So proud of ya, girl! Not only do you have tons of talent, but you also have a "heart of gold"! I love the colors of this kit but I REALLY love how paper heavy it is (all that patterned paper plus cardstock, wowsers!)

Rebecca In MI said...

Ruth you are such a sweetie to offer this! I like that the kit can be either boy or girl!

Patricia said...

Congratulations Ruth!! Thanks so much for the RAK chance! I'm loving that mesh sheet!

Angie said...

Congratulations! My favorite part of the kit is that great natural mesh, and I love those papers!

Angie

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 100th post and guest designer gig! That was a fantastic kit -- lucky girl! My favorite was the bling in the kit, especially those leaf gems. Too cool!