Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Winners!

I admit...I'm not techo-savvy.  I want to be.  I love gadgets.  But I also love familiarity.  That said, I see the 'random number generator' thingy on blogs and such all the time.  I can go to the site and use it.  But for the life of me I cannot see to get it to show up correctly on my blog.  Oh well.  This is what I've got.   And I'm going to go with it. :)
So for the Friends, Love, Faith Blog Hop my winner is:
 
True Random Number Generator 19 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 And that would be:
Shelle and Dan said...
This is fun! Thanks for sharing!

Congrats!  I just need your full name and address and I will get that out to you.  You can email me at rtacoma at centurytel dot net.
I also have the winner of my Lucky Girl Crafts Blog Hop and that is.........

Blogger Rachelle said...Very Beautiful Layout and I love the kit.
"I remember when I accepted Christ as my Savior."

Rachelle
rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com
Congratulations!  You've won a $7 Gift Certificate to Lucky Girl Crafts!  Please contact Jessica at:
jasafras98@yahoo.com for all the details! :)

I'm so excited for you girls!  Congratulations and enjoy some sweet surprises.  We all deserve that once in a while, don't you think?
 

No comments: