Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photo Editing

So in the last little while I had some time to devote to sharpening my digital photography skills. I took a class a few years back from Jessica Sprague and loved it.  I didn't use my new found knowledge very much, and then slowly...not at all.

So imagine my joy when I found out that my class was still available to me!!!  I quickly started through the lesson plan again...a few years later and a huge version update for me. :)  There have been so many things I've loved learning, but one of my favorites have been these really cool textures!  Oh I love it.  Really, really love it!

Let me show you.  I chose an old favorite photo.  Mostly because it was already black and white.  And it was a favorite. :)  I have to say I was Mamarazzi and he was busy working.  So I asked if he could just stop for a minute...please.  He did.  I got the serious look (i.e. the 'mom I'm so done with this' look).

On to my experimenting....I guess these are called TTV textures.  All I know is that I will be finding more and using them.  I'm completely taken by them...so much fun!!!  Check them out:

So cool, right?  Like photos from WAY back.  But THIS one is my absolute favorite:
If you love these, then you might want to look into taking Jessica Sprague's 'Frame Ups and Special Effects' class.  It's so much fun!!!  And addictive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what program did you use? Im looking for an EZ user friendly one.
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com