Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's a Scrapper to Do?





So I have to admit.......I know nothing of Disney's "Camp Rock."  (I can tell you all about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from when my boys were little though!).   But I do know that if you are looking for some inspiration for scrapbooking you only need to go to Scrapbook Deals 4 U and join the "Camp Rock" challenge.

Here are some of the details:
***Remember, you can play along JUST for fun, or you can play to earn points...either way, you are certain to be inspired, challenged, and hopefully even have a bit of fun over the next few weeks! EVERYONE will earn badges for each challenge they complete!

***Anyone can join in at any time...you can play one challenge or all...there is no minimum requirement. We want this to be fun for everyone!

***Each "Jam Challenge" will be issued on Friday and Due by the following Tuesday at midnight EST. The poll will then be set up and no additional entrants will be allowed into the poll. The polls will be set for 2 days so Please remember to come back and vote! The first Jam will be issued on June 4th, and the Final Jam will be on July 16th.

It begins tomorrow, June 4.......so won't you join me for some scrapping fun?

Here's the thread with lots of details and where you can sign up:

Challenge Thread    You do need to register I believe, but it does not take long and they are a super fun group.  Plus Martha has FANTASTIC kits!!!

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I've been eye balling this challenge.. sounds like a lot of fun! Going to check it out :)