Seriously this was a FULL kit. I love that it had a nice mix of printed papers from different manufacturers (like Cosmo Cricket boyfriend line, Bella Blvd super stud & Kaiser Craft. I love that it had rub ons that went on like buttah! Oh they were sooooooooooooo nice! Love the giant red rick rack too......yum!
Here's pic of the kit:
Here's a link to ScrapMuse: www.scrapmuse.com where you can see this kit as well as another specialty kit "Family Times" & the December Mega Kit..........(I *love* this name!!!) "Glitzmas". So cute! And filled with LOTS of fun new things. Including Shimmerz!
For some reason the Bella Blvd cardstock sticker letters look black here, but they are really blue. However, in my first layout that I'm going to share I did use black Staz-On ink to make them black. Irony.........
So here's my first layout that I did. This is Wes about 14 years ago. It was a blast to reminisce and work on an older photo.

The journaling reads: Kiddo, you have been on the move since the day you were born. Growing up with older brothers & living on a dairy farm put you on the fast track early.
Of course I used the {dare devil} rubon. *wink*
Thanks for sharing with me! Let me know what you think of the kit.

No comments:
Post a Comment