Sometimes when we pray God moves suddenly. But so often we wait. And in the waiting we find ourselves right in the center of God's will. God teaches us in that waiting time. God shapes and molds us in that waiting time. God leads us and brings fruit into our lives that we were not initially looking for.
One thing I know for sure is that God has a plan. And His plan is always good.
This is what the Lord
says: “You will be in Babylon for seventy years. But then I will come
and do for you all the good things I have promised, and I will bring you
home again. For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. Jeremiah 29:10-12
Change doesn't always happen in our time frame, but God is faithful! He WILL do what He has promised.
Waiting. It's not an inactive state, but one where God does the moving. In His time.
1 comment:
I hopped over to your blog from the message you sent from mine (Life on the Farm). I was going to sent an email through your blog, but I can't find the link!
I would love to have a Fitbit accountability partner. My SIL just got one, but it helps to have someone else, too. I have to say, last week of VBS really kicked up the steps (I helped with music).
my email is sjennings22@hotmail.com
Post a Comment