Monday, December 20, 2010

Thankful!

Crop Suey issued a challenge:  We challenge you to use the following word on your scrappy project/layout/card or whatever you choose to do!

*family*
 
This is also my entry in Scrapbook & Cards Today blog November challenge from a Becky Fleck sketch.
 
 
Journaling reads:  There is always so much to be thankful for!  We live in freedom and abundance.  We have more than enough.

This year we had our Thanksgiving dinner with the Tacoma side of the family at Roy & Marilyn's house.  The food and the fellowship was simply amazing!

One extra thing we had to be thankful for was the engagement of Andrew & Christina...our future daughter.

3 comments:

Fern said...

Beautiful Fall layout, Ruth!! The colors are wonderful and I love your journaling!!! Hugs!!!

norine said...

Always love a 2-pager!!! This is beautiful Ruth!!

Elizabeth said...

Ruth I love your layout its very cute and a 2-pager at that! I haven't done a 2-pager in a very long time!!!

Hope you are blessed this week!
e.