We spend saturday with good friends at Sleeping Bear Dunes. Sooooooo very relaxing! A leisurely drive up there, then we found a great spot for a picnic. :) Our salads almost blew away, but it was a fun adventure!
I just love the dunes. I love looking at them and I love climbing them. We took a scenic drive to an area that we didn't 'have' to climb to get a great view and that was fun too. But I just couldn't resist a 'little' climb down and back. Not too far.......just a bit.
We also hit Cherry Republic in Glen Arbor.........and they had cherry everything! Cherry salsa, cherry trail mix (dried), chocolate covered cherries, cherry chocolate chip cookies, cherry wine, cherry soda, cherry jam, cherry ice cream topping........well you get the picture. They also had a little ice cream shop that had lots of flavors........all (or at least most) had cherry in them. YUM! My treat for the day was Cherry Ginger Ale.......and it was super. That was after sampling most of the above cherry treat samples. *wink*
Thanks Luke and Carin for spending the day with us!
And Lyn....don't faint! I know, I know.........two days in a row. :)
3 comments:
LOL....not only was I #2...but I get a shout out too! ;)
Awesome pics....I love your new haircut! All the cherry yummies sound awesome! Wish I was there too.
Boy those people really look like fun people -- glad to hear you had a good time.
we did too! thanks!
So sorry to hear you aren't too fussy who you hang out with. Maybe someday you'll find some nice people, but until then enjoy Carin and Luke. LOL
P.S. By the way Carin asked me who Pink was that posted on my blog. She didn't know. Maybe you could introduce yourself sometime. Too funny! Even I knew.
Post a Comment